[RBS] Transport to Kotel Definite 530a from Dil V"Zol tomorrow a few more seats left

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 19:15:54 IDT 2013

Hi Ladies
Please be at Dil v'Zol promptly at 530- (I know we said 540 but I am worried it won't be early enough)
Call me with any questions until midnight tonight or after 5 am tomorrow
I have some seats available so tell friends and call me .Tell them perhaps they will be joined by 1000 women from throughout the country that will be there B"H.
The transportation is being mostly sponsored- they are asking that we each give 10 shek if possible- but don't stay home if you don't have it.

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Israel:
Nachal Hayarden 120/6
Ramat Bet Shemesh