[RBS] You may not be running...but you can still help!!!

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun May 12 13:00:04 IDT 2013

You've all seen the ads about the amazing 6km run, to be held next Tuesday
21st May, organized by Yeshivat Lev Hatorah for the benefit of Lema'an
Achai.

We need some volunteers to help on the day from 5.00-7.30pm:
.We need ushers, "sadranim", with neon vests who will help to keep order on
the
 route.
.We need volunteers to give out bottles of  water on the way to the runners
.We need lots and lots of BS and RBS residents to come and cheer on the
runners

If you'd like to be a part of this exciting project, please e-mail Rocky
Stewart at Lema'an Achai - Rstewart at lemaanachai.org.

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802