[RBS] Apple Pies & Quiches on SPECIAL for Shavuot at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 15:52:10 IDT 2013

Order something really special for Shavuot!

First Course:
Try one of our 9 specialty, chagigi challahs: Sweet, Whole Wheat with Honey, Cinnamon & Raisin, Hazelnut, Whole Wheat Cinnamon & Raisin, Honey, Apple & Raisin, Spelt, 5 Grain and Rye.

Main Course:
Serve up one of Saidels scrumptious parev quiches:
SPECIAL: onion/mushroom quiche
SPECIAL: vegetable quiche
Both in large family size (30cm rectangular foil dish). (Please note the quiches are delivered frozen).

Dessert: End off a yummy meal with Saidels' world famous, yummy APPLE PIES (on special) and specialty cookies.
Saidels Bakery hand bakes each apple pie from SCRATCH with the same loving care that you would invest if you were making it in your own kitchen for your own family. We have been making this apple pie for so many years that we have it down to a fine art. We also have a secret weapon most homes don't have - a professional brick oven - that adds a special texture to the pie crust.

The result is - THE MOST AMAZING APPLE PIE YOU HAVE EVER EATEN! & it's on SPECIAL for Shavuot

Saidels also makes a wide range of health breads like Rambam Bread (www.rambambread.com), spelt products, bagels, BIALYS, cookies and freshly ground organic flours.

Make this Shavuot a real, special Chag with Saidels, healthy and delicious baked products.

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday and Erev Chag. We will be delivering on Tuesday 14th May (Erev Shavuot)and Friday May 17th.

We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point is at: Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 14:00-15:30

Chag Sameach

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222