[RBS] Selling Round Intex Pool 3.66 x 76 and Solid Wood Crib/cot

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun May 12 22:42:32 IDT 2013

Baby Crib/Cot for sale. Solid wood. Very good condition. It has two sides, a low one for when your baby is small and you want him/her close to your bed and a normal size one for when your baby can roll. Side can be raised and lowered. No Matress, Bed shop in the mercaz RBS A sells mattresses to size. 350 shekels for the cot/crib.

I can email a picture if you want, very good condition

Round Intex Pool, 3.66 wide x 76cm deep. With pump. Bought for 1199 shekels last year, selling for 750 shekels. Including solar cover (to keep the heat in the water when you are not using the pool).  Solar cover was bought for around 200 shekels, we are including this with the pool for no extra charge.  All in good condition.  We are selling so we can buy a larger one for our bigger kids.

RBS A
999 2735
Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com