[RBS] Shavuot at Lema'an Achai

Avrohom avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Mon May 13 11:13:00 IDT 2013

K' Ish Echad B'Lev Echad

Lema'an Achai has been standing with the residents of our community "k'ish
echad" for over 13 years.

This Shavuot you can become our partner in Smart Chesed with your generous
donation.

You can also fulfill the segulah of Rav Chaim Palagi by giving "104" NIS,
USD, GBP, etc.

We encourage you to set up a Horaat Keva through bank order or credit card.

All donations are eligible for Israeli, US, UK or Canadian tax receipts.

Donate securely today online at www.smartchesed.org

By calling 9999933 24/6 or by calling 999-1553 to set up a Horaat Keva.

Thank you for your support and have a chag sameach!