[RBS] Bizness Magazine expands again

arieltmail arieltmail at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 21:52:36 IDT 2013

BS'D

Dear Readers and Advertisers,

Bizness Magazine is expanding again!

This month Bizness Magazine will also reach the German Colony and Ganei
Geula  in Jerusalem.

Get the most for your money with our massive 17,000 regional
distribution in Bet Shemesh and Jerusalem!

Advertising deadline for our upcoming issue: May 19th.

Business life kicks into full gear after Shavuot - take advantage of it!

Current distribution areas:

Bet Shemesh: Ramat Bet Shemesh, Ramat Shilo, Sheinfeld, Nofei Aviv,
Nofei Hashemesh

Jerusalem: Har Nof, Rehavia, Shaarei Chesed, Ramat Eshkol, Arzei Habira,
Minhat Yitzchak, Ganei Geula and the German Colony, among others.

Call us now at 02 999 3939 to reserve your advertising space.

ArielRBS A resident

--
Ariel Topf
Founder

BIZNESS CONSULTING DIVISION
www.BiznessPro.com <http://www.biznesspro.com/>
Use our 30 years of experience building businesses to build yours.