[RBS] Apple Pies on Special at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 22:54:47 IDT 2013

Special on APPLE PIES at Saidels Bakery:

Due to the demand we are continuing our Shavuot Special...
APPLE PIES on special this Shabbat (Parashar Naso).

Saidels Bakery hand bakes each apple pie from SCRATCH with the same loving care that you would invest if you were making it in your own kitchen for your own family. We have been making this apple pie for so many years that we have it down to a fine art. We also have a secret weapon most homes don't have - a professional brick oven - that adds a special texture to the pie crust. The result is - THE MOST AMAZING APPLE PIE YOU HAVE EVER EATEN!

Saidels also makes a wide range of health breads like Rambam Bread (www.rambambread.com), New York Rye, spelt products, bagels, BIALYS, cookies and freshly ground organic flours.

To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call 09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point is at: Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 14:00-15:30

Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222