[RBS] Tehillim Kennes Sunday Night with Rabbi Jacobovitz

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz arielsarag at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:31:34 IDT 2013

Save the date for this Sunday night* May 19th.*
A father from ramat Shilo who has five kids with a massive brain tumor.
We will gather together for an evening of chizuk from* Rabbi
Jacobovitz*follow by
*Tehillim *for the choleh.

Details of exact time and place to follow.

--

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz
Arielsarag at gmail.com

When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
Life isn't about the destination, but the journey.
Breathe in the day, breathe out a few thank yous