[RBS] 2 MTA students Shabbos plans cancelled:they need meals/sleeping

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 23:55:29 IDT 2013

Unforunately , I will be away this Shabbos  and cannot have them for meals.
They are a boy and a girl- just friends together from a South Africa teen program.
I can have the girl stay at my place with my daughter so we need:
just need:sleeping space for the young man
and all meals for both (have the  2 together for each meal)In the Maor/Aish Kodesh shul area if possible
If you can help, please CALL Barry Sacher 0544-842-744 or me
Yehudis 0545-91-6673 ASAP!!
Thanks to this great community who always comes through!!!!
And have a wonderful Shabbos

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA Israel:Nachal Hayarden 120/6Ramat Bet Shemesh0545-91-6673 or 02-992-0268 USA:3405 W. Strathmore Ave Baltimore, MD 21215410-900-9136