[RBS] Awaken: Jewish Meditation Retreat

shalevcenter at ymail.com shalevcenter at ymail.com
Fri May 17 08:42:28 IDT 2013

Who are you when you're fully awake?

Facilitated by Rabbi Hillel Lester
Devotional Meditative Music by Rabbi Shlomo Katz
Guest Teacher - Rabbi Daniel Kohn

Amazing 3-Day Silent Jewish Meditation Retreat in the Judean Hills
June 6th, 7th & 8th
Quieting. Awakening. Connecting. Becoming.

"Thankful am I before You... for returning my soul to me"

This unique retreat will explore concepts surrounding awakening your soul through a mix of silent sitting, devotional, meditative song, walking meditation, mindful eating, and personal processing plus profound Kabbalistic teachings and an array of practical Jewish meditation techniques.

Whether you are a beginning or advanced meditator, come join together in community for a truly transformational experience of awakening
and of yourself.

Dates: June 6th, 7th & 8th
Location: Bat Ayin Retreat Center
Cost Includes: Two nights, three days lodging, delicious, healthy food and facilitated meditation sessions

Early Bird Prices (before May 20th):

Individual - 1250 shekels
Two registering together – 1125 shekels each (2250 shekels total)
Couple in Zimmer – 1375 shekels each (2750 shekels total)

Register today! https://shalevcenter.wufoo.com/forms/awaken-jewish-meditation-retreat/
Website: http://www.shalevcenter.com/awaken-jewish-meditation-retreat/
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/129180107274307/

For more information, contact: jenna at shalevcenter.org / 054.642.2613