[RBS] The Gelt Center: Paperless/Electronic Banking LAUNCH!!!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun May 19 16:06:47 IDT 2013

Shalom Everyone!!
It’s here!!!

That's right folks!!

1. USD Checks cashed automatically, electronically, and on line!!!

2. Take cash or money wired to your account!!!!

3. No minimum!

4. No lines!

5. Money available instantly!

6. 24 hour banking!

**** Those who are
interested in activating this service should come into our store for more
information and to get started!!

And as always: CHECK
MISHMERET SERVICE: LEAVE YOUR CHECKS WITH US FOR “DEPOSIT-ON-DEMAND”! DOZENS OF SATISFIED CLIENTS USE THIS SERVICE DAILY.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS! (This service can be used concurrently or independently of our paperless/electronic banking service)

.....All at our regular GELT CENTER low prices!

Be sure to ask us about our 0.5% offer!

Just another way that we are working to save you time and money!

--

Thank you for using the RBS Gelt Center!

Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie Aron

RBS Gelt Center (Financial Services) - Local, Trusted, On-Time!

Nachal Nitzanim 1, RBSA

voice: 02-992-3719

fax: 1532 992 6308

email: info at rbsgeltcenter.com