[RBS] A LITTLE REMINDER ABOUT COLMAR DELICATESSEN

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 08:09:08 IDT 2013

We have uncooked briskets and corned beef all nicely trimmed and ready for
the pot [if you wish we will cook and slice them for you at a small
charge.]

Individual meat pies and a large chicken/mushroom pie[that our customers
love!!]

COLD CUTS: great for lunches or Shabbat.All sliced and vacuum packed, ready
to eat

Beautiful meat platters for Shabbat or your Simcha.

Boerewors, Burgers and Biltong

A variety of cooked chickens

Chopped herring and kichel.

ALL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI  DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA
MAOR

Our meats are either RABBANUT RASHIT, CHALAK, MEHADRIN  or SHEIRIT YISRAEL

To order or ask for a product list please call us at 02 992 3334 or 054
7764573/4

WE DO NOT WEIGH THE CONTAINER WITH ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, EVEN IF IT ONLY IN
A BAG!!WITH US YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

Have a good week,

Margaret and Colin

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!