[RBS] Food recycling program is back...;]

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Mon May 20 09:21:02 IDT 2013

Due to recent unforseen circumstances....which the Satan managed to get
involved in... the family's which are serviced by this community chesed were
unable to receive your leftovers during the last 2 weeks.

The good news is that now we are back....;]!

Please write me if you have any leftover cheeses, fish,  chicken/meat or
salads and I will arrange a convenient pick up or drop off if that is
possible. Please write only to address below.

Many thanks,

Beryl Shmuel
hotslucha at bezeqint.net