[RBS] do you work in gedara or pass it on the way to work?

a greenberg arielandatara at yahoo.com
Mon May 20 13:59:30 IDT 2013

I have a daughter (soon to be 2 daughters) in an ulpana in gedara.
Since public transportation from here to there  is terrible, we are always looking for people who may drive to gedara (or passed gedara) who can help them out every once in a while. No need to go out of your way- they can be dropped off wherever works for you!
Please let me know if you happen to drive in that direction.
Atara