[RBS] New Community Project

Nachum Wasosky nwasosky at gmail.com
Thu May 23 22:09:16 IDT 2013

For the last few weeks, KKL and Geerz (a local youth organization) have
been building a singletrack bike trail in the Yishi forest.  The Yishi
forest is located near the Nachal Tzeelim/Highway 38 crossing and will
therefore serve the entire Beit Shemesh community.  The bike trail will be
12.5 kilometers long and connects to another 30 kilometers of singletrack
trails. From Sunday through Thursday the KKL workers are building the trail
and on Friday's, from 9am-12pm, volunteers from Beit Shemesh have been
trekking out to help "build the land."  This is a very exciting time and
project and we encourage everyone to come out at least once to help build
our new bike trail. The first week, we had over 50 volunteers come out.
 Each participant got a T-shirt with the logos of all the organizations
involved, a tool, and a lesson on how to build the trail.
Please come out and bond with a friend, family member, or other community
members.  It will be the highlight of your week!  Call me for any
questions, Nachum: 052.772.3500

--
Rabbi Nachum Wasosky
nwasosky at gmail.com