[RBS] Starting Monday night: AMAZING Support Group that is changing lives.

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 09:06:24 IDT 2013

 AMAZING Support Group
that is almost guaranteed to improve your marriage.
[no Lashon Hara]

 Starting this Monday Night
21/2 Nachal Maor  Duchin Family
8:30pm

The bottom line is that these insights change lives today
as well as teach our children, the next generation, a better way.

All  Ladies Welcome

Price: 220 shekels for 12 times

Hi Ladies,
Boruch HaShem, I've been getting great feedback and more and more ladies want to join
so I've been asked to start another group.

Some quotes:    "My husband said, 'Who are you?' and then responded differently than ususal"
                          "I really see a big difference since we started."
                        "This is not easy but it makes a lot of sense."
                        "I see that we really need the group to help the ideas go in."
                        "Wow! What a difference."

Everyone is welcome to come and experience what a difference these ideas can bring to your life.
This is not like anything you've done before.
Once again. I want to say these ideas are truly transformational, yet
simple. Sharing them together in a support group helps a person make
them their own.

In short, they are very insightful, different from the messages out there,
and  they work.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Sara Dina Golembo
999-0761, 050-413-1800

========== "Neshei Lachish" ==========

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Neshei Lachish" group.