[RBS] Thanks to all involved in the 6k run!

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Sun May 26 09:26:52 IDT 2013

A huge yishar koach to all the participants in the 6k run last week
organized by Yeshivat Lev Hatorah for the benefit of Lema'an Achai!   They
really made us proud!!
There was a tremendous atmosphere before, during and after the run and they
succeeded in raising thousands of shekels for the benefit of Lema'an  Achai
families.  They really hit the jackpot – giving themselves the opportunity
to keep in shape and do chessed at the same time!

A huge yishar koach to the boys and staff of Yeshivat Lev Hatorah for
organizing the event – particularly to the students Shlomo Frishman and
Chaim Senensky who initiated the idea and organized all the logisitics.

There are many people who contributed to the success of the run and we'd
like to now thank them…..

-  Our generous sponsors – Glidaland, Holy Bagel, Eisler Orthopedics, Best
Market
   and  Arthur's Pharmacy.

-  Daniel Glucksman for his donation of ice cream and pizza.

-  Moshe Seigel of The Beit Shemesh Nutrition Club for his donation of
Herbalife
   "power" drinks for the participants.

-  Hatzala and Mada for making huge efforts to ensure we had an ambulance
on-site
   throughout the run.

-  The local police for taking full responsibility both before and during
the run.

-  FLASH  for the beautiful shirts they printed.

Only one year to go until the next Annual Lema'an Achai - Lev Hatorah
Tzedakathon.  Looking forward to seeing YOU!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02)5471802