[RBS] A FREE ACROYOGA WORKSHOP FOR ALL

Avraham & Rachel Kolberg unzeryoga at gmail.com
Sun May 26 11:35:40 IDT 2013

The Beit Shemesh Yoga studio run by Rachel and Avraham Kolberg
wishes to welcomeDianne Klein
Visiting from California to share Acroyoga
with the Women and Girls (age 10+) of Beit Shemesh
All levels welcome
FREE two hour workshop.
Introduction to Acrobatic and therapeutic flying
 sweets at the end !!

this Tuesday 28/5/13 at 11:00Am at our yoga studio in the Rama Nachal Zohar
4/8

a free workshop we don't have things like this every day

It will be for sure very FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for more info call:  Rachel   0544325677      email:
unzeryoga at gmail.com<http://unzeryoga.com>

facebook: Beit Shemesh yoga studio     website: beitshemeshyoga.com

--

*הצטרפו לדף הפייסבוק של המרכז*
*http://www.facebook.com/rbsyoga*