[RBS] Age 55+ residents of RBS........join us!

robertcohen613 robertcohen613 at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 14:53:02 IDT 2013

            BS"D

            Dear seniors of Ramat Beit Shemesh and Beit Shemesh:

The Greybeard Experience, formerly Greybeard Tours, would like to invite
the 55+ year old members of our community to participate in new and
exciting programming for the senior community of Ramat Beit Shemesh and
Beit Shemesh.

Many of you who are receiving this email have already participated in
our events or are already included in the email database. But for those
unfamiliar, you might be asking....What is The Greybeard Experience?

The Greybeard Experience is made up of a group of  local residents, ages
55+, who have enjoyed each others' company and companionship as we have
toured the north part of this Holy Land on several tiyulim over the last
few years. Our tiyulim have been outstanding in every way, with a true
balance of ruchnius and gashmius. We have a volunteer staff of two,
armed with a computer and a spreadsheet. We don't have much, but what we
do have is a modicum of organizational skills, a vision for a community
of achdus, and a love for this land and all Jews.

The exciting news is that the "management" of The Greybeard Experience
has made the decision to expand our programming beyond our successful
tiyulim. We see a real opportunity to fulfill the needs of our
constituency by providing stimulating and educational activities on a
regular basis here in RBS/BS and elsewhere. We already have some
wonderful ideas for future activities and we welcome your suggestions as
well.

Our first goal is to expand our group of Greybeards to include as many
of the RBS/BS's senior population in our activities as possible. This
simply means we need to reach them and include them in our email
database. This is where we need your help.

Please be so kind as to send us your name and email address and the
names and email addresses of those who you feel might want to be
notified about upcoming events such as tiyulim, shiurim, lectures,
concerts, as well as other appropriate programming. We also encourage
you to forward this email to anyone and everyone. We also welcome the
inclusion of friends and family from chutz l'aretz and encourage their
participation when they are in Eretz Yisrael. You or they can reach us
at greybeardtours at gmail.com <mailto:greybeardtours at gmail.com>  to be
included in our email list. We hope to also send out periodic
newsletters with current and relevant articles for our constituency.

Please do not ignore this appeal. We are counting on each and every one
of you to be our shelichim to others and help us spread the word. We
look forward to including you and others in our outstanding and ever
expanding programming.

And, please write us at  greybeardtours at gmail.com
<mailto:greybeardtours at gmail.com>  if you have any ideas for future
programming.
Kol Tuv,

Robert (Moshe Zelig) Cohen and Yosef Jason
greybeardtours at gmail.com <http://greybeardtours@gmail.com/>