[RBS] seeking recommendations for family summer vacation

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Tue May 28 19:22:06 IDT 2013

If you've been somewhere with your family in the summer that meets the
following criteria, I would really like to hear from you:

1.	reasonably priced
2.	easily accessible by public transportation
3.	comfortable (air conditioning, clean, no leaky pipes, no peeling
paint, etc.)
4.	really fun for the whole family (kids ages 2-14)
5.	suitable for a frum family
6.	nice people to deal with (vacation company, landlord, whatever)

it can be an organized nofesh, or a tzimmer, or even camping, anywhere
you've been that you really had a blast. I really appreciate all responses.

thanks,

Riva