[RBS] Who Are You When You're Fully Awake-Jewish Meditation Retreat

shalevcenter at ymail.com shalevcenter at ymail.com
Wed May 29 09:48:54 IDT 2013

Amazing 3-Day Silent Jewish Meditation Retreat in the Judean Hills
 "Who are you when you're fully awake?"
 Quieting. Awakening. Connecting. Becoming.

Facilitated by Rabbi Hillel Lester
 Devotional Meditative Music by Rabbi Shlomo Katz
 Guest Teacher - Rabbi Daniel Kohn

 June 6th, 7th & 8th
 **Three month payment option and a few work trade positions available!**

 Check out a video from a past retreat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V93GJMrpiU

"Thankful am I before You... for returning my soul to me"

This unique retreat will explore concepts surrounding awakening your soul through a mix of silent sitting, devotional, meditative song, walking meditation, mindful eating, yoga, and personal processing plus profound Kabbalistic teachings and an array of practical Jewish meditation techniques.

Whether you are a beginning or advanced meditator, come join together in community for a truly transformational experience of awakening
and of yourself.

Dates: June 6th, 7th & 8th
 Location: Bat Ayin Retreat Center
 Cost Includes: Two nights, three days lodging, delicious, healthy food, facilitated meditation sessions, and yoga classes for women

Register today! https://shalevcenter.wufoo.com/forms/awaken-jewish-meditation-retreat/
 Website: http://www.shalevcenter.com/awaken-jewish-meditation-retreat/
 Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/129180107274307/

For more information, contact: jenna at shalevcenter.org / 054.642.2613