[RBS] Special on RAMBAM BREAD at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 10:42:14 IDT 2013

SPECIAL!! Special on wheat Rambam Bread  and Rambam Spelt Bread.

Rambam Bread (TM), an exclusive product of Saidels Bakery, is based on the medical writings of the Rambam and prepared using a special process to reduce the gluten content in the bread. The bread contains a blend of medicinal herbs recommended by the Rambam for their general health benefits and also added omega-3, omega-6, vitamins A and E, calcium and iron.

The best thing about Rambam Bread though, is the taste! Take, for example, this testimonial from Laura in Raanana -

"This bread is totally amazing. My kids actually fight over it, can you imagine? I've been trying to get my family to eat healthy food for years and now every meal is battle to see who can eat more Rambam bread, there is never a crumb left. It's wonderful. kol hakavod to you on such a great product".

We make two styles of Rambam Bread to suit all tastes, a  wheat Rambam Bread (a little lighter) and a spelt Rambam Bread (a little heavier). Try it, you will not be disappointed and .... they are on special this week!! For more information on Rambam Bread, visit our website http://saidels.com/rambam.htm

Saidels Bakery also makes a wide variety of yummy challot, health breads, cookies, apple pies, quiches, and freshly stone-ground organic flours.

Going out for a meal? Looking for the perfect gift? Send someone you love a special Saidels challah for shabbat, or treat them to one of our gift baskets.

For a full product/price list and to order, visit our website at www.saidels.com or call 09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have 2 pick-up points or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point is at: Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30
In Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 14:00-15:30

Saidels Bakery is Kasher LeMehadrin and everything we make is parev.

Shabbat Shalom,

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - "Baked with Love"
Tel: 09-7941222