[RBS] lost wallet in tremp again

Kern, Daniel dkern at iskoot.com
Thu May 30 09:25:50 IDT 2013

Please call me or email me at danielykeren at gmail.com<mailto:danielykeren at gmail.com> if you have any idea who may have picked me up.
There was also a very nice fellow in the back seat.  White shirt and black kippa.  Whitish hair and very talkative.  Also took  the 8:08 train.

Thanks.

I believe I Iost my wallet this morning on a tremp.  I was picked up on Kvish 10, at the turn to Aleph.  We drove to the 8:08 train.  The husband got off (along with another passenger) and the wife continued on.
The couple were British and the car was a dark blue van with a few car seats in the back.

If you were the person that gave me the ride, or happen to know who did, please please call me.  Thanks in advance.

Dan Kern
054-625-0704