[RBS] What'll it be...ZUMBA or Spinning?

Studio Jo ZUMBA Fitness for Women & Girls studiojorbs at gmail.com
Thu May 30 15:12:45 IDT 2013

I'm delighted to welcome the women of Bet Shemesh to join me on a quest for
fitness!

I've recently opened Spinning (group cycling) classes to the public.
Spinning is a hard, fast workout, boasting the highest calorie burn of any
form of fitness. It can be rough the first few weeks, but when your body
gets used to it, you won't be able to stay away! Classes are in RBS.

And ZUMBA, well, it's fun, fantastic, and for everyone! Nightly classes in
RBS and on Motzaei Shabbat in Moshav Zecharia.

You can join my classes with no commitment necessary, pay as you go!

I look forward to work with you!

Jolene "Jo" Sonnenberg
054-729-1733