[RBS] FURNITURE FOR SALE and online garage sale

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Thu May 30 20:28:20 IDT 2013

FURNITURE FOR SALE and online garage sale

See our Online Garage sale. Items being added everyday!!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rfried/sets/72157629311002446/

Light Blue wall display unit with wooden doors.
 Will have to be taken apart to move.
187 cm width x 77 cm height x 40 cm depth
500 nis

Solid wood dresser
88 cm width x 60 cm depth x 91 cm height
150 nis

Round wooden IKEA table
80 cm wide
50 nis

Unique antique wood cabinet with drawers
93 cm height x 33 cm width x 34 cm depth
150 nis

4 IKEA simple pine look one door closets
60 width x 60 depth x 180 cm height
Has pullout wire drawers or shelves.
100 nis

Wooden slat bookcase- unstained
72 cm width x 172 cm height x 26 cm depth
75 nis

2 Large bookcases – light brown
80 cm width x 240 cm height x 30 cm depth
150 nis each

Office work table – light color with black legs
120 cm width x 70 cm depth
 150 nis

White two drawer filing cabinets – (2)
40 cm width x 72 cm height x 53 cm depth
American size file folders
 75 nis each

White wooden chest of drawers
76 cm wide x 107 cm x 42 cm depth
125 nis

IKEA Under sink cabinets – light blue (2)
 100 nis each

Wooden drop leaf table with storage
91 cm width x 155 cm length
 75 nis

Two black night stands =
33 cm width x 30 cm depth x 53 height
 50 nis each

Microwave cart
Wooden and black color- two shelves
75 nis

Grey metal and wood bookcase
60 cm width x 30 cm depth x 110 cm height
70 nis

White kid’s desk with two shelves and closed cabinet
203 cm height x 81 cm width x 52 cm depth
125 nis

Oak color desk with shelves
127 cm height x 121 cm width x 134 cm height
175 nis

Drum practice pad and drum sticks:
Brand new (never used) Remo 8” practice drum pad, with stand, see
http://www.goldinstruments.com/product_392863.html.
200 NIS o.b.o.

New 10-pack of hickory drum sticks – 50 NIS

Cowhide Rug:
Black and white real cowhide rug for sale, like new, NIS 500 o.b.o.
(Like the one sold by Ikea -
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40222933/
 , price in Israel 995 NIS, http://www.ikea.co.il/category/large_carpet.)

Solid Mahogony wood desk
With two sets of drawers - modular
184 cm width x 48 cm depth
150 nis

Thin tall bookcase – white
34 cm width x 30 cm depth x 183 cm height
70 nis

Dark brown-black bookcase
79 cm width  x120 cm height x24 cm depth

See our Online Garage sale. Items being added everyday!!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rfried/sets/72157629311002446/

Photos of some items available on request.
All items as-is.

If interested, either email or call.

Riki
02 9994576