[RBS] FW: [] Update on Yehuda Walfish

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Fri Nov 1 02:00:26 IST 2013

Subject: [SunGardensList] Update on Yehuda Walfish

Hodu Lashem Ki Tov!

Baruch Hashem Yehuda (and Mom) came home today. He is feeling great, can't
wait to go out and play. He still has to rest and take it easy for a while.

Please continue to daven for Yisrael Yehua ben Elka that he should have a
complete recovery. The fracture will take a couple of months to completely
heal. He will be fine, G-d willing ( I don't know if i'll ever recover!)

Thank you to all our wonderful friends and neighbors for all your calls,
emails, texts and general concern. All the meals, shopping, carpools and
chesed are truly appreciated and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Thank you and shabbat shalom,

Elkie and Shloimie

__._,_.___

Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg5MDg5OTQxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAMxNDQEc2Vj
A2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzgzMjQyODI3?act=reply&messageNum=144> Reply via
web post

<mailto:elkiewalfish at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Update%20on%20Yehuda%20Walfis
h> Reply to sender

<mailto:SunGardensList at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Update%20on%20Yehuda%
20Walfish> Reply to group

Azk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg5MDg5OTQxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNu
dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzODMyNDI4Mjc-> Start a New Topic

jQ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg5MDg5OTQxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRtc2dJZAMxN
DQEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzgzMjQyODI3BHRwY0lkAzE0NA--> Messages in
this topic (1)

Recent Activity:

zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg5MDg5OTQxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwB
HN0aW1lAzEzODMyNDI4Mjc-> Visit Your Group

Dg5OTQxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEzNjM4MgRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTM4MzI0MjgyN
w--> Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
<mailto:SunGardensList-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery
%20Format:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
<mailto:SunGardensList-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Di
gest> Daily Digest .
Use .
<mailto:ygroupsnotifications at yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback%20on%20the%20r
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=89089941/grpspId=1705136382/msgI
d=144/stime=1383242827>