[RBS] Year Opening Ceremony : Beit Shemesh Parentschool

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 00:44:43 IST 2013

From: bslehorim <bslehorim at gmail.com>

Dear Parents:

The Beit Shemesh Paretschool is opening its THIRD year , and you are
invited to join the quality activities and benefit from a variety of
excellent learning opportunities - lectures, discussion and support groups,
workshops, plays and more - presented by top professionals and lecturers.
This year, as in the past, the programs are greatly subsidized (by the
national Cities Without Violence Program) such that participation is at a
minimal cost.  (And they are even more discounted for Sayeret Horim
volunteers).

The steering committee of the Parentschool invites you to our Year Opening
Ceremony, which will take place BEH
Sunday, Rosh Hodesh Kislev, (3 Nov),
 at Eshkol Payis, Rehov Aliyat HaNoar 6, (Migdal haMayim / Psagot Hasheva
neighbourhood)
 at 8:00pm.

Admission to the opening evening is free of charge and refreshments will be
served

For more information, please call  02-9909855. 0523426033

Shlomi Revivo,
Beit Shemesh Parentschool

PS As the lists do not allow attachments, please email me to receive the
invitation and the programme for the upcoming school year.