[RBS] The GELT CENTER: Check Cashing & Online Banking!

RBS Gelt Center rbsgeltcenter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 14:49:49 IST 2013

Chodesh Tov Everyone!

The Gelt Center is excited to announce that we are now accepting Personal
Checks and providing "Online Banking"!!

What this means:

1. We can accept personal checks. This includes: family, friends, gifts,
and most other personal matters.

2. The check cashing fee is currently 1.25% (min. $5) and you get CASH ON
THE SPOT

3. Those who wish to wait 3 days before taking their money will pay only 1%
commission.

4. ONLINE BANKING: Cash your checks from home! No need to come into the
store! Money can be sent directly to your Israeli account or be made ready
for pickup as part of our DRIVE-THRU service! ALL SAME DAY!

5. Our free shekel wire service to your Israeli account remains unchanged!

**YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER RATE FOR THESE SERVICES ANYWHERE IN THE BEIT
SHEMESH AREA**

You WILL get more for your money at the Gelt Center!

For more information feel free to call, or come on down!

Thanks and regards,

Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie Aron

RBS Gelt Center - Financial Services

Local  Trusted  On-time
Tel 02 992 3719

Fax 1532 992 6308