[RBS] FW: [ UPDATE: Tehilla bat Shoshana - Pls keep Davening

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Nov 5 08:30:53 IST 2013

For those davening for this miracle baby:

For an adorable picture of Tehilla  and the full blog, please go to

http://tehillasheart.blogspot.co.il/2013/11

Today, we had two appointments. The first was with Dr. Golander, one of the
pediatric cardiologists. He did an echo cardiogram and said that everything
looked good and that we were on the routine path after a Norwood surgery.

Our second appointment was with Dr. Erez, our surgeon. He was a little
concerned with how her scar looked and cleaned it up, but otherwise was
pleased with how she was doing.

In about 3 months, Tehilla is to go for a CAT scan and then they will make a
decision of when exactly to do her second surgery, the Glenn. The plan is to
do it January/February time.

Good appointments, big smiles!