[RBS] SERVICE: Montrose Change Cashes Open & Closed Dollar Checks

John Benporath montrosechange at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 09:20:52 IST 2013

While many other money changers in Israel are no longer able
to do so, Montrose Change is processing open and closed American dollar checks
at competitive rates. If your check has your name on it, or no name, we can
cash it for you. This includes US social security checks.

Our exchange rates include all fees and charges so there are
no surprises – please call the Montrose store to check today’s rate: 076-540-6563

You can ask for cash or your funds can be transferred into
your Israeli bank account at no extra charge. We are registered with the
Ministry of Finance.

Our store is located in the Park Center on Nachal Dolev (next to Holy Bagel and
Best Market) in Ramat Beit Shemesh Aleph.

We look forward to serving you.

John Benporath
Montrose Change
Email:     info at montrosechange.com