[RBS] RESERVE THE DATE - AMIT 2013 CHANUKAH FAIR - SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17th at YESHIVAT REISHIT

mflieber at zahav.net.il mflieber at zahav.net.il
Thu Nov 7 11:34:34 IST 2013

PLEASE RESERVE THE DATE, Sunday evening, November 17th, from 7-10PM at
Yeshivat Reishit, The Genesis Center, in Beit Shemesh for our 2013 AMIT
Chanukah Fair.

Over 60 vendors, some new and many of our seasoned vendors will be returning
offering a variety of products/Judaica/jewelry/food/games/books/baby
items/clothing, etc. etc.  Please join us - by supporting our vendors and in
turn, supporting AMIT. This is the largest fundraiser for AMIT/Beit Shemesh
and your presence will assist in sustaining 108 schools and programs, 26,000
students across Israel.

Once again, we are selling raffles and wish to thank Big Deal, Banda
Jewelry, Tachsheet Plus Jewelry, PC Integrity, Super Hatzlacha, Falafel
Ahavah for their gift certificates. Raffles are 3/10NIS. Entry fee is
10/NIS/person or 40NIS/family.  All proceeds aside from cleaning and rental
are donated to AMIT.

Please hold the date!  For further info about the important contribution and
work that AMIT does, please go onto the AMIT website/s below.

All the best.....
Faygie and Shirley
2013 AMIT Chanukah Fair Co-Chairs
Sunday, Nov 17th - 7:00-10:00PM