[RBS] Looking for a party entertainer for your Chanukah festivities

Eliyahu Kanush whollysimcha at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 23:54:19 IST 2013

Looking for a quality party entertainer for your Chanukah festivities?  You need not look any further. Now you can leave all your party entertainment up to us.

A married couple, with a great reputation, who love to entertain, we offer a fun-filled fun-tastic, balloon-clowning show that also has sound effects, costumes and some magic tricks thrown in for fun.  The kids will have a great time and also get a lesson in balloon twisting and as well get to keep a balloon sword, animal, hat, etc., .The kids also get to participate in some great games and fun contests.
For additional cost we can also offer helium balloons, parachute games and face painting.

Excitingly, we also offer other party programs that might suit your needs even better than our fantastic clowning magic show.

When we talk together we will hear your specific needs and goals for your party.

Reach us at
WhollySimcha at gmail.com
054-777-5306
055-666-5306
02-993-3727

Before we talk on the phone, perhaps check out these short videos explaining our other offering which so many of our other clients love.

-The Live Customized Gameshow : customized to your guests, the party occasion (Chanuka), all ages love it.  Great for ages 5 - 95.  great for parties and family gatherings of all kinds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oRLf-TPj8

-RolyPoly balls : for the ultimate outdoor fun
 ages 3 and up (adult sizes also available)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFofvASHYc4

-DJ and Dance Party - We get the party going and the kids having fun! We provide a fabulous woman DJ for Bat Mitzvah Parties and man DJ for Bar Mitzvah Parties. Karaoke also available
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9255Agd-km4

-Want any other entertainment?  Drama games, Comedy shows, Singing performances, Nerf sling shot games, Giant bubbles, Original plays, something customized, you name it, just ask...

-Want to leave it all to us?  We can take care of food prep and decoration of the venue as well

Reach us at
WhollySimcha at gmail.com
054-777-5306
055-666-5306