[RBS] GREAT condition 5 seat sedan for lease or sale!

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 10 16:32:07 IST 2013

If you know ANYONE over 24 with an Israeli drivers lisence who needs a sedan
on a weekly or monthly basis, but cannot afford the high price of buying or
renting a new car....

PLEASE Refer them to me as I am interested in leasing or selling a 2007
Renault sedan in great condition{ front brakes  as well as oil just done}.

This is a  unique opportunity to afford to drive a used sedan in almost new
condition {  which is also very good  on gas/petrol  as well!}.

Fpor details, please refer anyone you know to me at the address written
below.

THANKS!

Beryl Shmuel
hotslucha at bezeqint.net