[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for Dr. Mazgan

Miriam Epstein miriam.epstein at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 22:39:02 IST 2013

I would like to recommend Dr. Mazgan as an expert in A.C. repair and a real
mentch.   I manage a holiday apartment and the owner requested I call a
large, well known company to have one of the units fixed.  To make a long
story short, it was very hard to reach the larger companies and they kept
either not showing up or cancelling on me.  I called Dr. Mazgan and he
immediately got on the phone and tried to talk me through the problem so he
shouldn't come out needlessly.  He got the remote control to work (just over
the phone) and kept walking me through more points.  Once he was really
convinced the unit didn't work and only then did he agree to come first
thing tomorrow.  His service fee is much less than other companies.  He
fixed our A.C. several months ago and also did a general cleaning and he was
a pleasure to work with.  He and his wife both insisted on speaking to me in
very clear English (even though I can manage fine in Hebrew.)  I hope your
A.C. will always work but if it doesn't you should definitely call him at:
999-3534.

Miriam Epstein

RBS resident

www.photosbymiriam.com