[RBS] Selling our City Elite Jogger Stroller

M Schuman malkieschuman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 23:26:34 IST 2013

We are Selling our City Elite Baby Jogger Stroller- 875 Shekel or OBO. It's
four years old and very well kept! The brakes have weakened though. You can
see a link with details in Hebrew here: http://www.babystav.co.il/
עגלת-תינוק-Baby-Joggerדגם-סיטי-עלית-City-Elite .

Details in English:

-Patented Quick-Fold Technology - allows you to fold your stroller in one
simple step
-Swivel front wheel for quick and agile maneuverability can lock into place
for long distance strolling
-Air filled tires navigate smoothly over any terrain
- raised kicker accommodates smaller children and provides easy access to
the under seat basket
-Multi-position sun canopy with clear view windows and side ventilation
panels that secure with magnets
-Plush padded seat reclines to a near flat position with a vented seat top
and retractable weather cover
- Adjustable handlebar to accommodate individual users
-Soft handlebar console with multiple storage compartments
-Front wheel suspension provides a smooth comfortable ride
-Seat back storage compartment and large under seat basket
-Adjustable padded five-point safety harnesses
-Foot operated brake
-75 lb. weight capacity on stroller

Contact me for pictures or to come and see it!