[RBS] Last Week of Al Derech Burma's Closeout Sale

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 07:22:49 IST 2013

Al Derech Burma's going out of business clearance sale will end this Friday November 15th, not at the end of November as originally planned.  This is your last week to get everything running, biking or home fitness related at spectacular closeout prices.  Whether you are looking for running shoes, orthotics, bikes, ellipticals, treadmills, sports gear, accessories, spare parts, you will likely never have the opportunity to excellent quality goods at this price in Israel.  Supply is limited and moving incredibly fast so hurry on over.  We are open from 10-7 Sunday through Thursday and 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM.  We are located in the Har Tuv A Industrial area 1 kilometer south of Tzomet Shimshon off Road 38.

Best Regards,

Chaim Wizman
02-999-6317
Mobile: 054-351-8009