[RBS] Job Opening for Tech Support ShemeshPhone

ShemeshPhone Job shemeshphone.job at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 17:06:21 IST 2013

Join the ShemeshPhone team!

Work locally at our office in RBSA helping ShemeshPhone continue to be
the best telephone and community directory in the area.

Job responsibilities include providing tech support for office computers
(at the level of an intermediate user), enhancing our social media
presence, research and put into place technical (software based) solutions in
our office and online. Some general office and administrative tasks.

No sales involved.

Friendly working environment.

Requirements:

Native Hebrew speaker
English- mother tongue level

Computer literate
Detail oriented
Organized and reliable
Flexible and Team Player
"Rosh gadol"

Will train someone technically oriented.

20 hours per week. All legal benefits.

APPLY VIA EMAIL to shemeshphone.job at gmail.com with your resume and cover
letter written in English or Hebrew.