[RBS] Nofei Aviv Food and Bake Sale this Friday November 15

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Mon Nov 11 05:44:21 IST 2013

 Nofei Aviv Food and Bake sale returns at our Shul sale of gently used clothing for women!

Remember the Famous Food/Bake Sale Nofei Aviv has had in the past?  We are back and better than ever!!!!!

This Friday, November 15th,  come to the Nofei Aviv's famous Food/Bake sale and enjoy home cooked and home baked delicacies for your Shabbat.

Yes, it's the same day as the Beit Knesset Feigenson(Nofei Aviv)  Fabulous Fashion Sale.
Shop for gently used clothes for women and teen girls AND food for Shabbat all at the same time!

Here is a quick look at some of the food items we already have being prepared for you!  My mouth is watering just typing it all down!

Sushi!!!!!

Challah!!!!!!

Soups:  Carrot- sweet potato Barley, Carrot-Dill, split pea, orange lentil and more!

Kugels:  butternut squash, potato-onion, carrot, zucchini, spinach etc. etc.

Mains:  Soy meat burritos, savory pies, onion quiche, Barley-vegetable casserole, corn-cheese pie, Mushroom quiche..

Salads:  Lentil, cabbage and more to come!

Cookies and bars:  rainbow cookies, cookies with adashim, oatmeal, chocolate haystacks,  blondies, brownies, chocolate banana muffins, Tehina cookies, Oatmeal raisin Cookes  the list doesn't end!

Cakes: Fancy cake (do you have a special occasion like a birthday party?), chocolate cheese cakes (heart shaped J) Lemon Chiffon, Chocolate mint brownies, Tiramisu, Babka, cinnamon rolls, fruit, apple meringue, apple crumble, banana chocolate chip and much much more!

So be sure to drop by on November 15th  from 10:00 and on in the kitchen and the hallway of Beit Knesset Feigenson in Nofei Aviv where you can pick up all of these delicacies.  All proceeds go to the shul.

Questions? Just shoot an email tp  Jael at celebrateisrael.com