[RBS] help buy tefillin for a bar mitzva boy

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 01:05:34 IST 2013

The boy's father is a Rebbe that works 2 jobs
His  mom is a teacher- the family has a hard time making regular ends meet much less make a bar mitzvah and buy tefillin
Please help me help them!!! (I need 5-6 thousand shek for tefillin and party- although tefillin will of course take priority)
tisku l'mitzos- to all you in RBS and Bet Shemesh list land- you never say no to these great causes- and unfortunately the chesed that we do regularly NEVER gets written up in the media
Call or write back if you can contribute- I will pick up.
Yehudis Schamroth CRNA, Acupuncturist

Nachal Hayarden 120/6
Ramat Bet Shemesh, Israel
0545-91-6673 or 02-992-0268