[RBS] seeking shabbos sleeping accomodations on Nachal Maor

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Wed Nov 13 11:26:07 IST 2013

We are be"H celebrating our son's bar mitzvah on Shabbos Parshas Va'eira
(December 27th) up on Nachal Maor and are trying to find sleeping
arrangements for a few family members so they don't have to walk up from
Uriah, where we live. If you are able to offer just sleeping accommodations
to a few of our very nice adult guests, we would be most grateful.

We need to find arrangements for a total of 5 couples plus 2 single guests.

Thanks so much,

Riva