[RBS] shout-out for 106!

Zvi Friedman zfriedman at aish.com
Wed Nov 13 14:50:05 IST 2013

I find it wonderful to see someone say something totally positive about our
City of Beit Shemesh and to show us all that part of the fault lies with
us.  Like most people I have noticed spots that are dirty and remain that
way for months but instead of calling the Iriyah to ask them to do
something, I just got upset over it.  Thank you Riva Pomerantz for
reminding all of us that the Iriyah is there for us and will do something
if we tell them where the problem is.  I guess we don't have to all move to
get something done, we just need to call 106.  I called today and look
forward to being the next person to give a "shout-out for 106!"  Kol
Hakavod Riva Pomerantz.

*Zvi Friedman*
----
Message: 12