[RBS] Fwd: Looking for a group of 43 challah bakers URGENT

Michou Seiger unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 08:39:54 IST 2013

Ty so much to all the women who came forward and committed to do hafrashat
Challah today and tomorrow for the Refuah of Rafael Elisha Meir Ben
DevoraH...Not only did 43 women come forward to do this mitzva but I am
close to closing another group of 43 bakers. missing 3 more, only 3
more...Who will join our group and make a big difference? Please reply
asap.thanks!!!We have now 83 women, need 3 more....thx!!