[RBS] More help needed for family of critically ill boy

Michou Seiger unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 17:57:06 IST 2013

Thank you to all those who have joined our group of challah bakers in the
merit of the Refuah of Rafael Elisha Meir Ben Devora!!

We have over 100 people doing Hafrasha today and tomorrow ..ty!

Now comes my next request to you....This family is truly wonderful and has
been a haven for many families for many years. They live in Texas and have
always been extremely generous with Hachnassat Orchim, always being fully
accepting of people from all walks of life. They have been doing kiruv for
many years and deserve our help. Please read below and let me know how much
you can contribute .  I am hopeful that our community will be able to make
a big difference in this little boy's odds at beating the machala and in
giving the family continued support during this intense struggle to keep
their son alive. TY!!!

The Cohen family is overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of so many
who have contributed over the course of the past days. With thanks to
Hashem, the initial goal of $25,000 was met. Raphael Elisha Meir remains
critically ill, but your help has given the family renewed hope.
The Cohens, out of modesty, did not want to ask for the amount they truly
need. The reality though is that this wonderful family needs more than
$25,000 to pay for the investigational medications from Israel and the
doctors to administer it. None of these medical costs are covered by
insurance. They also have to cover the basic necessities of life to support
their entire family, including Raphael Elisha Meir's brothers and sisters.
Rabbi and Devora Cohen are not working as they devote 24 hours a day to the
needs of their little boy.
 Please continue to give and ask your friends, coworkers, family members
and your entire network to contribute the money and prayers that the Cohens
so desperately need. Thank you so much and through the merit of your love
and kindness may our prayers be answered.

Please reply with the amount you would like to contribute...ty so much..;

Michou