[RBS] important clarification re tonight's demo

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:24:46 IST 2013

It seems the colourful flags have cancelled their appearance tonight.

but even if they were coming, i want to remind everyone that
them coming was THEIR initiative, in  response to Mayor Abutbul's comment
that gays should be treated by the health ministry  or taken care of by the
police.

Their original decision to come was not "planned" by the people planning
tonight's demonstration against the election fraud.
 They were not "invited" to make an appearance.  A gay-rights organization
had simply chosen to make their complaints against the mayor at the same
time as we were planning to make our complaints.

In short, the only person who invited a gay parade here is Mr Abutbul with
his typically insulting comments.

We can only pray that his "apology," in which he claimed that he thought
the word "gays" means pedophiles, does not invite them to feel obligated to
make him aware of their existence in his "pure" city, and that he will take
the time to listen  to a few local  social workers instead, and learn just
how many tens of such creatures live in our city, with kipot on most of
their heads.