[RBS] Reminder Rabbi Dovid Kaplan speaking THIS Motzei Shabbos 8:30 Ahavat Tzion

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz arielsarag at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 20:27:17 IST 2013

Please join our community in hearing Rabbi Dovid Kaplan this upcoming
Motzei Shabbos Parsha Vayishlach to address us with words of chizuk and
inspiration followed by Tehillim for the cholim of the community

He will be speaking at 8:30 at Ahavat Tzion on Timna across from Park
center.

Anyone who wishes to participate in sponsoring this event should contact
054-613-5960 or email tlc4rbs at gmail.com

** We need someone to volunteer to drive to Jerusalem to bring Rabbi Kaplan
to RBS. Any men able to do this mitzvah, please be in touch.

http://tlcrbs.weebly.com/

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz
Arielsarag at gmail.com

When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
Life isn't about the destination, but the journey.
Breathe in the day, breathe out a few thank yous

--

Ariel-Sara Gerowitz
Arielsarag at gmail.com