[RBS] Unsolicited for Eisler c midrasim and his maintenance and pride in his creations.

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 14 22:14:05 IST 2013

I bought midrasim by Eisler  this past January. Since then, I needed the midrasim to be fitted and adjusted for one or two other pair of shoes.
Yehuda did it with a big smile and no charge.
This week, I brought in my midrasim with two other pairs of sneakers so that he could fit them into the sneakers. He asked me if I had a few minutes. He took the midrasim up to his workshops and did some "maintenance" on them.
I asked if I need new midrasim. He said they should last a few years, as long as I bring them in about every 9 months to check them and make adjustments, if necessary.
This is what Yehuda has to say:

"Adjustments for the midrassim are done as often as one needs them to be done, Whenever you feel like something has changed, come in and I will try to improve them."

Truly  a professional who is proud of his work, stands behind it and wants to help the customer with their midrasim.
I highly recommend Yehuda of Eisler. He is in the RBS-A mercaz.
Refuah Shelema to your feet.
Shabbat Shalom,
Adina.