[RBS] 2013 AMIT Chanukah Fair - this Sunday Evening.....

mflieber at zahav.net.il mflieber at zahav.net.il
Fri Nov 15 09:06:34 IST 2013

This Sunday evening, November 17th, from 7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit, 21
Rashi, The Genesis Center, Beit Shemesh is the time, date and location for
our 2013 AMIT Chanukah Fair.

Over 60 vendors, some new and many of our seasoned vendors will be returning
offering a variety of products/Judaica/jewelry/food/games/books/baby
items/clothing, etc. etc.  Please join us - by supporting our vendors and in
turn, supporting AMIT. This is the largest fundraiser for AMIT/Beit Shemesh
and your presence will assist in sustaining 108 schools and programs, 26,000
students across Israel.

Entry fee is 10/NIS/person or 40NIS/family.  All proceeds aside from
cleaning and rental are donated to AMIT.

For further info about the important contribution and work that AMIT does,
please go onto the AMIT website below.

Shabbat Shalom.....
Faygie and Shirley
2013 AMIT Chanukah Fair Co-Chairs