[RBS] Tracey Lipman Collection will be at the AMIT fair TONIGHT in Beit Shemesh

Tracey and Antony Lipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 08:26:57 IST 2013

The Tracey Lipman Collection is designed and handmade with attention to
detail, a product line where stylish can be practical too. The pockets
are where you need them, the seams are enclosed so you can't see them, a
design that makes sense.  Finally you can say you have found 'the bag',
because if I don't have it in stock I can design and make it for you.
Come see for yourself and put the FUN into functional and style into
practical.

Buy for yourself or send my website link as a nudge to someone who will
buy a present for you :) http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com

I will be at the AMIT Fair in Beit Shemesh on November 17th (TONIGHT!)

*7-10PM at Yeshivat Reishit in Beit Shemesh***
*The Genesis Center, 21 Rashi, Beit Shemesh*

New In Stock
-handbags/purses
https://www.etsy.com/il-en/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10062963
- Faux leather and animal print wristlets
https://www.etsy.com/il-en/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10062963
- New Design Diaper Bags
https://www.etsy.com/il-en/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499675
- Family/multiple passport and travel document pouches
https://www.etsy.com/il-en/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=6082474
- Cosmetic Bags
- Machine Washable Changing Mat/Pad with and without the diaper and wipe
bag https://www.etsy.com/il-en/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=11039495
and lots, lots more that I have not had a chance to photograph yet

I live locally in RBS Alef, or you can shop online for a gift to send
overseas.

www.traceylipman.etsy.com
999 2735
familylipman at gmail.com