[RBS] GREAT deal on sale/lease of a great 5 seat sedan....

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Nov 17 12:38:29 IST 2013

B''sd

Do you know anyone who REALLY needs the use of a sedan in GREAT condition,
but cannot afford to rent one over and over again?

I am seeking to sell or lease  a 2007 Renault Laguna, recently purchased and
in incredible condition.

It has low Km and is very good on gas/petrol.  This is a fantastic car that
handles like almost brand new and  comes with a new oil change and brand new
front brakes/rotors, as well as brand new tinted back windows for
children/passengers!

Write me at address below with any q's and or for a good time for me to
contact you for more details.

Beryl Shmuel
RBSa resident
hotslucha at bezeqint.net