[RBS] Let's clean dust from Aron HaKodesh

Samuel Messenger samuelmessingerm at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 11:34:34 IST 2013

I am looking for a feather duster to clean the Aaron from the dust if you could please locate one for me and drop it off into the office I'd be very happy thank you so much for your consideration

If someone knows how to post this on the community bulletin board Internet are we thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone please excuse any typographical errors

Samuel Messinger